A premium multi-material screw featuring the award winning C2 twin-cut technology. The dual angle full thread design ensures maximum pull-out strength on every fixing. Ideal for applications when optimum holding force is required such as hinges, brackets and high load environments.
• Deep recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
• Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length