Using the most modern manufacturing methods and design techniques, the C2 is a revolutionary high performance multi-purpose screw. Designed to give ultimate performance in a multitude of materials, the patented twin-cut point gives a consistent and rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting.
• Deep recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw.
• Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage.
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance.
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting.