This stress free, non-expansion through fixing is the new solution for heavy duty anchoring into concrete, brick, stone, wood and concrete block replacing the need for traditional anchors such as throughbolts, shield, sleeve and drop-in anchors.
• Designed to replace traditional expansion anchors
• TIMco micro plating (Nano) technology gives a higher resistance to corrosion
• High-Low parallel threads for ease of insertion and high pull-out values
• Removable & adjustable non-expansion through fixing
• Unique concave thread configuration
• All steel, non-flammable fixing conforming to BS 7671 standard’s 18th edition, which requires wiring systems to be supported by materials which are unlikely to prematurely collapse in the event of a fire.